Sorry for being out of scene for such a long time. I was attending a couple of interviews and scored myself a new job :) I have been in my current position for 4 years and it is been good 4 years. I am excited about the new position but, sad to leave the current :(
This is my daughter's favourite snack when she gets home from school. Very simple and takes about 5 minutes to make.
- Tomatoes - 2 ripe sliced round ( I like heirloom tomatoes)
- Mozzarella cheese - 2 small rounds sliced round (I used the part skim rounds)
- Dill - 1 table spoon (you can substitute this with Mint, Rosemary or Basil)
- Salt - 1 tea spoon (add per taste)
- Pepper - 1/2 tea spoon (add per taste)
- Olive oil - 1 tea spoon
This is just assembling the ingredients. Place the first slice of Tomato on the serving platter. Then, place the Mozzarella round on it. Alternate Tomato and Mozzarella as shown in the picture. Now, sprinkle the Dill, Salt and Pepper. Drizzle it with the Olive Oil. The simple, tasty and healthy snack is ready to enjoy!!