Yet another simple and easy to make recipe. It is delicious and takes less than 30 minutes to make.
- Boneless Chicken - 2 pounds cut into bite size pieces
- Cauliflower - 2 cups cut into florets
- Onion - 1 medium chopped long and thin
- Ginger paste - 1 tea spoon
- Garlic paste - 1 tea spoon
- Green chilies - 10 sliced thin and long
- Soy sauce - 2 table spoons
- Vinegar - 1 table spoon
- Clove powder - 1 tea spoon
- Cinnamon powder - 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric - 1 tea spoon
- Corander powder - 1 tea spoon
- Cilantro - 1 table spoon for garnish
- Lemon - 1 for garnish
- Olive oil - 2 table spoons
To a medium sized pan on medium heat, add the oil and let the oil heat. Add Onions and saute until they turn translucent. Add Ginger and Garlic paste. Saute it for 1 minute. Add the Chicken, Salt, Turmeric, Clove powder, Cinnamon powder, Coriander powder and mix well. Close the lid and let it cook for 5-10 minutes untill the chicken is completely cooked. Add Cauliflower and mix it well with the Chicken and the masala in the pan. Close the lid and let it cook for 2-3 minutes. Open the lid of the pan and add Soy sauce and Vinegar. Mix it well and cook for 2 minutes. Take some aside for non-spicy version. Now add the Chilies and cook it for 2-3 more minutes. Garnish it with Cilantro and Lemon. Chili CauliChicken is ready to eat.
You can eat it by itself, with rice or Fragrant ghee rice.