Monday, July 18, 2011

Quick and easy Flat Noodle stirfry

I visit some blogs for the recipes and some blogs just to read the stories that accompany the recipes.  I don't know how people write so beautifully...they capture your interest in what they are saying in just the first sentence.  I can talk to people, but, cannot come up with stories to tell.  Well...I have to go ahead with the assumption that I am not a good story teller.  Hopefully, people do visit my blog for my recipes :)

Looks like off lately I am making a lot of one pot meals.  Noodles never get boring!!  This takes less than 30 minutes to make and tastes delicious!!
 

Ingredients:
  • Flat Rice noodles cooked and drained in cold water - about 3 cups.
  • Mixed vegetables - 2 cups - I used the frozen mixed vegetables (it had beans, carrots and peas)
  • Eggs (optional) - 2 medium sized
  • Olive Oil - 2 table spoons
  • Vinegar - 2 table spoons
  • Soy sauce - 2 table spoons
  • Salt - 1 tea spoon (add per taste). Do remember that Soy sauce has salt in it.
  • Ginger Paste - 1 table spoon
  • Garlic Paste - 1 table spoon
  • Hot sauce - 1 table spoon (I used Siracha)
Method:
To a pan on medium heat, add 1/2 table spoon Olive oil.  Break the eggs and scramble until almost done (Skip this step if you are not adding eggs). Add the remaining oil.   Add the mixed vegetables, Ginger paste, Garlic Paste and Salt.  Saute for 2 minutes.  Now add the cooked noodles, Soy sauce, amd Vinegar.  Mix it well.  Now, turn the heat to high and stir fry it until all the ingredients are well mixed and dry.  Take some aside for the non-spicy version.  Now, add the hot sauce and mix well.  Serve it hot with a couple of egg/spring rolls or potstickers.



1 comment:

  1. Noodle stirfry looks sooooo yummy. I know my hubby will love it......will try soon.

    Do visit me on smart-snacks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete