Looks like off lately I am making a lot of one pot meals. Noodles never get boring!! This takes less than 30 minutes to make and tastes delicious!!
- Flat Rice noodles cooked and drained in cold water - about 3 cups.
- Mixed vegetables - 2 cups - I used the frozen mixed vegetables (it had beans, carrots and peas)
- Eggs (optional) - 2 medium sized
- Olive Oil - 2 table spoons
- Vinegar - 2 table spoons
- Soy sauce - 2 table spoons
- Salt - 1 tea spoon (add per taste). Do remember that Soy sauce has salt in it.
- Ginger Paste - 1 table spoon
- Garlic Paste - 1 table spoon
- Hot sauce - 1 table spoon (I used Siracha)
To a pan on medium heat, add 1/2 table spoon Olive oil. Break the eggs and scramble until almost done (Skip this step if you are not adding eggs). Add the remaining oil. Add the mixed vegetables, Ginger paste, Garlic Paste and Salt. Saute for 2 minutes. Now add the cooked noodles, Soy sauce, amd Vinegar. Mix it well. Now, turn the heat to high and stir fry it until all the ingredients are well mixed and dry. Take some aside for the non-spicy version. Now, add the hot sauce and mix well. Serve it hot with a couple of egg/spring rolls or potstickers.